The Rock Harmonicon exhibited at the Egyptian Hall, 1845
The small cutting confirms that the Rock Harmonicon was exhibited by Messrs Richardson and Sons at the Egyptian Hall in 1845. The large cutting tells the story of the harmonicon and confirms that, at the time of the article, it was exhibiting in Stanley’s Rooms, 21 Old Bond Street. This is one of the items contained in a wooden box of 19th century ephemera, mainly relating to the Egyptian Hall. To view all the items from the box, click on View Details and then the Key Phrase ‘Wooden box items’.