The annual dinner took place on 26 January 1930 at the Hotel Victoria, Northumberland Avenue, London. The hand written caption below the photograph incorrectly refers to the Northumberland Hotel. Louis Gautier is standing at the back, just left of centre. There is a brief description of the evening in ‘The Magician Monthly’, February 1930.
This is an 8 page booklet, 6 pages of which are reproduced here. The Magicians’ Club was founded by Will Goldston in London in 1911. At the time the rules were printed, the headquarters of The Magicians’ Club were at the Palace Hotel, Bloomsbury Street, London, W.C.1. The President was Louis Gautier.